Friday, October 22, 2010

What a perfect photo.

I yanked this photo from the RFL thread on chopcult, so whoever took the photo take a bow. The photo is even titled as HAINTSDOG. This is such a rad and funny picture. It was the first night of the Ride For Lightning and everything was pretty calm so far. We hadn't met any of the DS dudes yet, or anyone there really for that matter. This was the test to see if everyone was going to want to beat us up, or have fun. A hotdog loaded with fireworks and a big ass fire with tons of people around it. Duane casually walked over and roasted his wiener until the thing exploded everywhere. Everyone thought it was funny, so game on. He was doing it with marshmallows too.



5 comments:

  1. Haints can cozys? I may have to kill to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took that pic, shitty cheap fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah Matt, you never knew if they were going to explode or not. It made me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Haints coozie. Not giving it back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who do I have to roll up on and go Taliban on with my AK-47 for a coozie?

    ReplyDelete