Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Classics: On The Road

I have been thinking that it would be cool to make some posts like this. Some of my favorite photos from the past few years of different shit that we have done and places we have been. Hopefully you guys will get your daily entertainment out of them.



Running out of gas on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I was tail gunning and fell behind the pack eventually running out of gas. I sat by myself hopeless for about 30 minutes until Brandon and Chauncey turned around. We had to take Brandon's tank off of his bike to fill mine up.



Chauncey doesn't do shit wrong, yet it's so much fun to pick on him.



This was in a small Tennessee town where our friend Roland lives. Yeah, I had a DNA springer. I, like a lot of other people I'm sure, convinced myself that they didn't look like shit and they were made well. No..... they do look like shit and they are made in a factory by Chinese toddlers. I think I got rid of it right after this trip. Brandon is laughing at me in the picture.



Our friend Chaz. He got this realistic effect done at his neighborhood Kmart.



Damn, this was a while ago. For some of us, this was our first trip to Wheels Through Time. We went through hell to get there, dealing with fucked weather the leg of the trip. I'm glad we did though because we made really good friends with Dale, Matt, and John and have been back countless times since then.



I think this was taking the long way to the first Big Mountain Run. Chauncey in the clouds on top of the mountains in NC.



Brandon's solo super trip. He left Birmingham and eventually ended up in Vancouver. On his way back, he stopped by the abandoned Bonneville salt flats and ran it by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment