Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thoughts of the afternoon.


Down to the wire. Big Mountain Run. Fuck work. Dammit I need a welder. Smoke and think about it. This could work. Drill. Cut. Cut. Drill. Fuck, that's a lot of bondo. Drill. Drill. Ouch. Bad Brains rule. This should be pretty strong. America, fuck yeah. I wonder what the bike looked like that this was on before I got it. Japanese people have tiny hands. It looks better than before. Should I head to BMR Wednesday or Thursday. I like Knuckleheads.

3 comments:

  1. thats about how my brain works/hurts all the time. dont hitthe curb, cross three lanes, dont hit the guard rail, theres a speed bump jump it, i wonder what i left back in sf, here comes the bridge, go faster, cops??? those boats are huge! wonder where they came from, that semi is close to that bus, fuck it, split lanes! and i cant focus for more than 10 seconds... sto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday!!!!! Maggie Valley. You're favorite GA mofo's be dere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in Attention Deficit....but in literature that is called stream of consciousness.

    ReplyDelete