Monday, August 9, 2010

Bike Nite Mayhem.

I don't think any photos ever got posted from this party at the shop. These are all the photos from Larry's camera that night. I actually was at Born Free the weekend before this went down, so we planned to roll back into home the day of the party. I literally rode into the parking lot of the shop after riding across the country and a beer was in my hand before I even cut my bike off. Our group of friends are the best. I forgot most of the night.



Road face. Look at my bitchin' tan lines from saying fuck it to sun screen. Funny I guess.



For some reason we started throwing a football at each others dicks. The rules were that you had to keep your arms up and not flinch. It's scary.



It turned into a wrestling match.




I don't really know what is going on here. Shirts always come off though.



Everyone tried to do burn outs on Joe's bike. It fell over once.



I have real pussy ass burn outs.



I don't know what's going on here either.



Whitey was in rare form. He was fucking wasted. It was too much fun.



Everyone should at least try and make it to one of our parties.





1 comment: