Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heading Out to The Hood Bush!

Tonight we are cruising the distance to Milwaukee, WI to party it up at the Hood Bush BBQ. No one will be around to make any regular posts on this here blog, so bear with me. I got a text from Dustin last night asking how many of us are coming because they are pre-buying tickets to see Ted Nugent on Thursday night. It felt good to tell him that we have 14 people going. Give or take a couple. We are all looking forward to this trip. If you are anywhere nearby or anywhere and have a free weekend, go to Wisconsin. 


My sweet friends at the Valley are throwing a birthday party for me too. I heard that they are getting a midget Pee Wee Herman stripper. More reason for you to come.




I hope these dope ass chicks are able to make it. Or make out.



Skully. Bad 2 da bone. 



I sure hope that this doesn't happen. Meeks would be that guy though.



Will someone please swing through that shitty ass bar in South Carolina and pick this critter up? I'm sure that he would love to party with us again.



6 comments:

  1. Yo pleaf take mo ballsac pics yo. Gotta maturbate an need photosgrafs of nuts. Don't chave em tho, i like em hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should all stand in a giant circle and then walk forward until your penor tips are touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of probably a minority of people who have actually studied abnormal psychology.This is great information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show us yer tits Isabel! I hope they DDs, saggin to yer knees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. recommended you read bags replica gucci hop over to this site Source read more www.dolabuy.co

    ReplyDelete