Monday, December 12, 2011

Saturdays.

Saturday was one of those days where in reality you didn't do shit, but you feel like you accomplished a shitload. Moon and Duane showed up at my house early to get TCB on Duane's bike and we headed out.

We packed up and got ready for a seek and destroy mission.



Seats by Shane. Duane's Shovelhead is now ready to go.



After shredding terror, we scoped out some of our prospective buildings for the Dojo.



While all of this was going on, Dean texted me to let us know that he had all of his tour gear ready.



We got back to my house and I broke out my Christmas presents for the crew.




We always end up getting overly wasted. I do at least. Drinking weird shit off of the counter.



Bowles had to pee, so he peed properly. Backwards.



The one and only Danny Dean even showed up to have "a beer or two". He was also one of the last to leave.



Brian made a fire in my front yard to set the mood. Sex.


My memory is a little unclear about the rest of the night. I do remember watching Road Warriors before I woke back up, so it was a success.

1 comment: