Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vintage Ape Knuckles.



For those of you that follow our blog, you probably have either met, seen, or heard of our friend that we call Ape Knuckles. Either way if you haven't, he is pretty much the modern day version of Ernest P. Worrell (Ernest Scared Stupid, Ernest Goes to Camp). He has a true gift of walking into a bar and creeping out every person in there. We are proud to have him with us in public. My friend Derek brought this photo to my attention and from what I can figure out, It seems to be someone in the Ape Knuckles family tree. Possibly and grandfather or great uncle in their earlier years. I have provided a photo below of a modern day Ape Knuckles to use as a point of reference. I'm pretty sure there is a relation there, you decide.



1 comment:

  1. Damn check out them ape hangers. His likes are: drinking bleach, tv dinners, and sensual touch massages.

    ReplyDelete