Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Birthday of Chris.

Wow. I feel like a bag full of hammered dog shit today, which means last night was super fun. Mosley gets older today, so we all went out and celebrated it. One reason why I love our group of people is that we can't just sit around and drink beers with out fucking with shit. Happy birthday you sonofabitch! Here's the photos.



Brotherly love.



The Shining.



Buckshot and Brandon and my Wife.



This always happens with dart boards. I don't even know why they put them in bars.



William Tell and destroy.



This picture rules.



Concentration. Focus.



Really?




Moon's shoe got stuck in the rafters. Moon Shoes.



I really don't like R.E.M.



This is a really tough shot.



Dart to the finger tip.



Boozer has nice form.



Party table.

No comments:

Post a Comment