Monday, July 19, 2010

It's hard to say goodbye.



Brandon finally moved to Japan today. A great job offer in a perfect land to study the art of the chopper? Fuck yeah dude. We are all happy for him. We have known about this move for some time now, but the reality that one of your best buds is going to be on the other side of the world doesn't really set in until they are actually gone. I keep thinking about hanging out at his house right in the city every weekend while sipping on a cold beer and wrenching on bikes all the while Supernaut by Black Sabbath is blasting on the record player. The one dude that is always down to randomly hit the road on motorcycles for a weekend with no questions asked. Almost every long distance trip I have ever taken on my bike, he's been right by my side. He has put more miles on his motorcycles than everyone in our whole crew combined. No shit. I have learned so much about bikes and the road from Brandon it's insane. This will be tough getting used to you not being around for a while. I hope you get tired of eating rice soon. Don't stay gone forever bro. We love you!







5 comments:

  1. Syonara lil Brandon. Catch you on the flip side bro. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super good guy. glad we got a chance to meet up on the way to the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon will have a ton of fun in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice man in a tie hooked up my interweb today.love to my bros!

    ReplyDelete