Thursday, July 2, 2009

All righty ya fucking ass bandits...Cap'ns on board and ready to post some penis!

Not really but me gnarly toenail chewing Broskivis here at the CO-OP asked me to throw some literary weight around all special guest style since I shot LTTP straight in the ass before things got too stale and the Nature Bros started looking nice and lean. So, here goes faithful followers and worshipers of the Bruce Wayne of HATERS- yours in mufftardery- Cap'n C. "Natureway" Cornhole!

Check this snap I fired off tonite while struting through K-Town on my trusty sled. It's better known as "The Haints Official Outfitters". Where ya think all dem groovy jockstraps come from??
















And strategically placed directly across the street we find the Haints offical watering hole- always a crazy scene, daddy-o's!

2 comments:

  1. That is our magic factory my good sir, Where we make all dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete