Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet. Sign me up.





“Since building my first chopper back in '79, I've wanted to put my stamp on custom motorcycle designs. The rubber has finally met the road with Lorenzo Lamas Cycles. While filming all over the country for my show 'Renegade', I rapped with a lot of folks from all walks of life.

"Everyone loves the spirit of the open road and embraces individuality. My motorcycle company will embody this ideal. We will combine unique but timeless designs with a 'wild west vibe' and the reliability and workmanship that only my partner, master builder Ralph Randolph, can deliver.

"I've waited a long time for this perfect storm of creative forces to come together and I've seen a lot of styles and fads come and go. What's here to stay is, "'build quality'" and timeless design, and I'm stoked to be able to share that with all of you on our rides and at our events.

"Till then, keep the brown eye up!”

--Lorenzo Lamas





Ed NOTE: Lamas refers to his "partner" Ralph Randolph. Tell me anyone named Ralph Randolph isn't a tool, please, I dare ya.

2 comments: