Monday, May 13, 2013

Ramble Tamble From King Kustoms.

Here are some choice Ramble Tamblin' photos that I took from the King Kustoms blog. Yeah, I stole em..... They're my friends so fuck you. I can't wait till we all move to an island together and become a massive band of pirates.... Seriously though, work has been kicking my ass and handing it back to me over and over lately. I honestly don't know how I was even able to go to Ramble Tamble. I got a reality check when I got back to it on Monday though. When I get caught up, I'll step up my bloggin' game and continue to try and get flagged. And take more photos. So don't lose hope on the Haints blog. Instagram hasn't killed us....... I sound really gay talking this much about social media.









3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.

    I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice evening!



    Also visit my blog post ... view site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck you anonymous. ^

    Dude, if you didn't get flagged for the backseat hobo blow job, you're never getting flagged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I play bass in the pirate band?

    ReplyDelete