Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's go to the beach.

On Saturday morning, myself, J Body, and Brandon headed towards the Gulf Of Mexico. I think we were there and back in a matter of 36 hours. The main reason we went was for Brandon to dial in his freshly built bike before he heads in the direction of Born Free. The other reason was that some of our chicks had been at the beach since the day before, so we would have a place to sleep for the night. We left Birmingham headed West, and came back headed North. Just a giant loop taking small roads that said South until we reached the ocean, and heading East through parts of Florida into roads that we had never been on during the ride back. All of the bikes ran smoothly, just some minor adjustments needed here and there. Lost a few parts and articles of clothing, but we made it home which makes the trip a success. Like I said, it was all riding so here is a mess of randomness from our weekend's super loop.




I got some bars from Andy at Pangea Speed and they are the best bars I've ever had for putting serious miles on my bike. I think they look pretty G on my Sportster too. Thanks, my man.





Brandon found out his gas mileage the hard way. But when you realize that your key had fallen out of your ignition (beats us how that happened) somewhere on the road, it adds to the fun.




Meth leads to baseball.
















Next time the beach may be actually fun to hang out at and get wasted and not have to do shit and stay for a few days, but until we plan that trip I guess this will hold us over. Born Free bound on Friday and I have a lot of shit to get done.

2 comments:

  1. Cool yarn, cool shots as usual, have a great ride and enjoy BF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, hi man. stoked! yurp. see yall down south!

    ReplyDelete